When you are looking for products that can be utilized for a long time, getting a baby carrier is a good bet. Many are able to be used from the time you have a newborn to the time you have a toddler, which can be a lifesaver. If you are in the market for this type of product, the Boba 4G is worth considering, due to the fact that it is highly rated and widely used.
Here is a list of everything you need to know about this product, before you buy it.
- Can use up to 45 pounds. You are able to use this product while your child weighs anywhere from 7-45 pounds, so even when you have a toddler, you can get some major use out of it.
- Made of cotton. Unlike other products that contain synthetic materials, this one is made of 100% cotton. That means it has natural fibers and is breathable.
- Has infant insert. This carrier comes with a built in infant insert, so you don’t have to buy anything else to protect your tiny baby. You can take out the insert when your child grows and doesn’t need it anymore.
- Comes with extras. There are other extras included which will enable your child to stay comfortable in this product. There are foot straps and a sleeping hood, both of which you can choose when and if you need to use them.
- Has storage options. If you like pockets on your products, this one is something you’ll really like. There are multiple pockets, so you can place all of your important things right where you need them.
- Has purse straps. There is a special snap included on this carrier that allows you to hold your purse strap in place. You won’t have to worry about it falling off while you’re trying to carry your baby, or your purse strap sliding off of your shoulder.
- Sturdy. Lots of people that use this one say that it holds up well and is durable. It has a utilitarian feel and look to it, which makes it something that you can really count on.
- Easy to clean. You can’t wash this in your washing machine, but it is easy to spot clean if you need to. All you need is some dish soap and some warm water, and you can allow it to air dry.
- Easy to use. It is easy for anyone to use this product. There are only a couple of straps to adjust to get a good fit, and you can wear it on the front of your body or the back, depending on the size of your child. It works well for moms and dads, and even individuals that are petite. It also offers ergonomic support for babies and parents, so no one is uncomfortable. If you are, just keep adjusting for a bit, to get the fit just right. Then everyone should be happy and feeling good.